Monday, September 27, 2021

A Day In September 9/27/2021

 Good Morning,

A good day to start with a cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and some prayer. 



In 1986 on this date I was blessed to have my wife say I do. We have been celebrating for three days. We were able to have some great days in Door County Wisconsin as a precursor to the actual anniversary. We enjoyed some downtime, good food, and the outdoors. 

If I were to say what I believe has gotten us this far and will keep us for the future, I would quote 

Ephesians 4:2-3 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.               3. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

So I will keep it short and get going to work in a few minutes. Have a great day!

Marty


2 comments: