Sunday, September 12, 2021

We Can Be Sure Of One Thing. 9/12/2021

 Good Morning,

I have to dogs asleep at my feet and a hot cup of Door County Perfectly Pistachio Coffee in my mug. It is time to get this day going.

Things are forever changing in the world these days and changing so fast that a person needs to take notes just to stay sane. A few for instances. Where I live, you don't need to take a drivers education course. You pass a written test and you get a license. They wonder why we have so many terrible automobile accidents. You can steal a car and be out of jail and on the streets stealing again in 72 hours. There is a shortage of workers, not a shortage of jobs. That's a new one! History is being erased because we can't learn from our mistakes. This list could go on and on and on. 

I for one am grateful that I can grasp on to one thing that never changes and will never change.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ, is the same yesterday and today and forever.

He still is my Shepherd,  my Savior, my Lord, my Helper, my Shade. He does not sleep and is there for me 24/7, This will never change and is the one thing you can always count on. I wake up each day and know that I am loved.

So start your day with that thought.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment