Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Kind Lady At The Desk

Good  Morning,

I just had the last of my Door County Highlander Grog  Coffee. I am so glad that I filled my Thermos bottle yesterday with enough to get me through today. It was still warm.

Luke 6:38 Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, passed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured  into  your lap. For with the measure  you  use, it will be measured to you.

Last night I checked into a hotel to stay for the night. It had been a long hard day and I guess I looked like something my dogs dragged in.  The young lady working at the desk remarked that I looked tired. I really was beat. She asked me if I had eaten yet and I hadn't.  This young lady asked me what I would desire to eat. I told her that a sit down burger would be nice. She then googled the directions  to a restaurant  not to far away and printed them for me. She said, "you will love this place".  I followed the directions  to the Road House and sat down. I then enjoyed a great meal.



When I returned  to the hotel the young lady asked me how my dinner was and I said "Great ". She smiled and wished me good night. She went the extra mile in her customer service. I plan on staying here again because of her.

Today we all have a choice to be that great servant to others and make their day with that just something extra

You will know when it is your turn to "serve up". How about at home? What little extra thing could you do for someone who lives with you?

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment