Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Before You Go Over 2/25/2020

Good Morning,

A blessed Tuesday to you. Starting my day with a cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee.



I have witnessed many a Christian that tries on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior only to walk away later. I used to listen to them and wonder why?

The usual explanation I received was "God doesn't seem to work for me".

I usually chuckle to myself although I hurt for them. They seem to miss the whole point.

God loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus to die in atonement for our sins. We will never experience death but have life eternal. Does the Creator of all things owe us anything else?

Where they have gone wrong is adopting the "what's in it for me mentality". They assume God works for us and us not for Him. Plain backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is where they go wrong. They don't read the whole passage.

Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

God first, and if He never does another thing for us, hasn't He already done enough?

God bless,
Marty

2 comments:

  1. You sometimes pack so much truth into so few words, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray your very gifted. One of those gifts is encouragement. You are very good at it. Thanks!

      Delete