Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A Big Cup Of Can Do 2/4/2020

Good Morning,

You know that your mug full of Door County White Christmas Coffee is hot enough when the sides of the cup are too hot to hold and the handle has to be the carrying implement. That rising steam sure smells good.


Today I want to theoretically speak of another beverage that I think a lot of us could use a mug filled to the top. It is the "Cup Of Can Do".

Some of you or either you know someone who will need this as encouragement today. You are faced with something big and it is like slaying a giant. So we will face it with you in prayer. I just prayed for everyone who will read this today and in the future.

1st. Isn't it awesome that we love a God who can honor this prayer? I don't know who will read this, but He does. His Word within this document is good for today and tomorrow and forever. It will accomplish what He desires.

Isaiah 55:11 So My word that goes forth from my mouth will not return to Me empty. It will accomplish what I desire and will achieve the purpose for what I sent it to do. 

2nd. He knows what we all need before we ask and if this blog applies to you today or tomorrow He knew just who needed to read it. Today your spiritual beverage is one of "Can do". And God will supply the strength for this day and the next day.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

3rd. Not only does He give us the strength to carry our burden, job, or calling through, He goes with us and leads us through it.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God, will hold your right hand , saying to you., "Fear not, I will help you".

So friends the preceding verses are that big cup of "Can Do"  If you say you can't, you won't. If you say you can, you will.

Hang in there and count on God today. You face the day with Him at your side.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment