Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Bread For A Road Trip 2/5/2020

Good Morning,

I can't write much today except to say that my travel mug is filled with Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and I am headed out for work with a road trip that will last a couple of days.



Matthew 4;4 It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.

Hopefully, I have remembered to pack everything I need for this trip to be able to perform my job. Yes I have come out from retirement to work part time in a field that serves health care. I guess I wasn't able to be put out to pasture just yet.

The one thing I am looking forward to while driving each way a few hours will be to listen to my favorite Christian radio stations and take in a sermon or two from the morning speakers. I guess you could say that I am a captive audience. But this time will help to fill my spiritual gas tank and I find that before I know it, my destination is in my sight.

So if you are traveling today whether by auto, plane or train, consider listening to some type of Christian message, or music. If you are not driving, take out your Bible and read. There is something for everyone within the Word of God and what you read or hear was just for you. God bless.

Marty


1 comment:

  1. Marty, I will be on the road but only a short trip to the Bible study, may He bless us with what we hear

    ReplyDelete