Saturday, October 31, 2015

Goose For Supper 10/31/2015

Good Morning,

Headed out soon for a goose hunt with my good buddies. I filled my Thermos bottle with Door County Maple Coffee. Next stop the donut shop and off I go. Hopefully this day will produce some geese and tomorrow night will have goose on the table for supper.



My dog will be ready to retrieve geese and share a donut. He will stay close to me inside the blind. You probably are wondering what this has to do with the Bible and my blog. This morning I get to spend time with dear friends, I will be outside in God's nature, I will be with my trusty companion Gibbs, I have the gear to hunt with, my health is permitting me to go, and I have a shot gun and ammunition. I am blessed and need to be thankful and let God know how much this day is appreciated.

1. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2. Psalm 107:1 
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
3. Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
 
We all take too many things for granted and we don't stop to say thank you for all God does for us. Thank you Lord for this day!
 
God bless,
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment