Friday, October 2, 2015

Friends and Travel 10/2/2015

Good Morning,

If I were able to I would be drinking a big cup of Door County Red Velvet Mocha. But that won't be possible.

This morning I find myself in Fargo North Dakota on my way to a duck hunt that I have been waiting for all year. There are three of us guys and two dogs. Gibbs and Boomer are our two retrieving maniac dogs. We were blessed with great travel weather and as always good companionship.

Here is what I noticed with us three. There is no selfishness among us. I truly like and appreciate that among friends.

Philippians 2:3   
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Surround yourself with good friends. It is the key to many happy memories.

God Bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment