Monday, October 12, 2015

As Deep As The Ocean 10/12/2015

Good Morning,

My cup is calling me to taste some of The Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee that is sending steamy signals to me brain. I swear that coffee cup knows how to talk!

 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:38-39)And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the saints,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge –
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
(Ephesians 3:17-19
 
 
Someone recently asked me a strange question as to what I would choose if I were asked to go to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean and see the wreck of the Titanic or travel to the International Space Station and stay there for a week.
 
I must be honest and say that seeing the Titanic intrigued me more than whizzing around in space. But, the question made me think. No matter what I chose, God would be wherever I went. God’s love is deeper than the deepest part of the sea. If I took a submarine to the bottom of the ocean, I couldn’t escape the grasp His love has upon me; I can never be separated from it. This is an incredible truth that gives strength to my soul and hope for all of my tomorrows.
 
Bible verses on God's love for me is like gasoline for a car. It fuels me to face each day with hope, contentment and joy. A hope, contentment, and joy that cannot be taken away nor can I hide from it.
 
Have a wonderful day.
 
God bless,
 
Marty
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment