Monday, September 16, 2024

Attempted Assassination 9/16/2024

 Good Morning,

I awoke to the sound of my pot of Door County Old Fashioned Coffee brewing in the kitchen. This is a good start to the morning.

Yesterday in America another attempt at taking the life of one of our presidential candidates took place in Florida. Despite whatever party you are favoring this attempted killing should upset you. When someone interferes with the election they are interfering with "My election." I did not like the interference with the last inauguration either. The last inauguration and this election are no one's to interfere with.

Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. 

I for one will be praying for this election and I will pray for the safety of the candidates in both parties. We owe it to ourselves to pray for a safe election and  that our ability to vote is not tampered with. 

Food for thought. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment