Saturday, September 7, 2024

A Breakfast Blessing For Saturday 9/7/2024

 Good Morning,

I chose to wake up and smell the Door County Maple Coffee brewing in the kitchen. Everything was on automatic today. 

Isaiah 57:15 ESV For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and revive the heart of the contrite."



I am looking at a plate of biscuits and gravy for breakfast and a banana. When I see the feast before me I can't help but be grateful and subdued at the same time. I am blessed to have shelter, food, means, safety, family, and friends. 

Lord, I want to thank for loving me to the point of sending your Son to die for me on the cross. You have blessed me in so many ways. The sun and the stars are there to remind me of your power. The song of the birds remind me of your beauty and majesty. The wet dew on the plants reminds me as to how I am covered with safety. Thank you for this breakfast and for the one who will share it with me. 

You are an awesome God. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment