Friday, September 1, 2023

The Good News Is ??? You Are Loved!! 9/1/2023

 Good Morning, 

I just poured a hot cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee and I am ready to get this Friday rolling. Calling out to everyone! Happy Friday!!!

Now and then I believe we all crave to hear some good news. The television and radio news is usually not filled with too much as far as good news. I for one don't believe the mail has enough good news in it either. I receive bills in the mail and I know I need to pay them and I do, but a bill in the mail isn't good news either. The telephone is a 50/50 chance of the call being good news. 

So today I will share some Biblical Good News that never changes. 

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Now do this experiment. Make John 3:16 personal. For God so loved (Your Name), that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus that when (Your Name) believed in Jesus, (Your Name) wouldn't go to hell, but (Your Name) will have everlasting life in heaven. 

That is the good news for Friday,

God bless, 

Marty

2 comments: