Thursday, August 31, 2023

Just Some Verses To Encourage You This Morning. 8/31/2023

 Good Morning,

My day began with a hot cup of Door County Vanilla Cappuccino and a bowl of Cheerios. It is time to write. 

I was thinking about life and how at times it can be a drag. I have compiled a short list of encouraging Bible verses to help sustain you in your journey today. 

When I am stepping into a new venture in life I read Joshua1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. 

When the world has worn me down and I am tired, I read Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. 

When I cannot find peace I read. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

When I don't feel loved I read. Jeremiah 31:3-4 The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying. "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. I will build you up again. 

If anyone needed these today I know they will help. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment