Sunday, September 10, 2023

Road Trip With The Guys 9/10/2023

 Good Morning,

I started today with  a quick cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and prayer.

The day began very early and I am ready to launch into it with gusto. I am headed out with some old friends for a week of fishing in Minnesota. The drive is about 10 hours long. I am blessed to have a wife who supports me going away now and then, either for work, mission trips or hunting and fishing. Truth be known I think she considers it a blessing to have me out of her hair for a week or two. 

One of the things I am looking forward to this week is eating a fish fry lunch on the shore of the lake. There is something about eating what you caught. Fish always taste better when fried by the lake they were caught in. The best part though, is dining with your buddies and no work or worries for the week. 

John 21:9 When they got out on land, they saw a charcoal fire in place, with fish laid out on it and bread. 

Have a peaceful day!

marty

2 comments: