Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Making The Best Of A Bad Situation. 9/19/2023

 Good Morning,

I will be skipping the Door County Coffee for a couple of days. So it is time to write.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights., who does not change like shifting shadows. 


Some of you know that I had some surgery on my mouth yesterday and I am avoiding hot liquids for a couple of days. So far, everything seems to be going well. My wife has been a blessing like she always is and has anticipated all my needs. 

We all know that there are days of woes in all of our lives and sometimes you have to just make the best of a rough time. I found a silver lining within not being able to chew or drink hot liquids. I can't take credit for the idea. I give full credit to my wife Rene for planning ahead and having some cold custard in the freezer from my favorite place. 

When I think about the wife and the blessing of the custard, I must give credit to God for giving me a compassionate partner.  I will keep this short, but I will say." Make the best bad situations if possible." Be grateful for those God sends your way. Make sure they know they are appreciated. 

Have a great day!

Marty

1 comment: