Monday, September 18, 2023

Wishing You A Peaceful Week. 9/18/2023

 Good Morning,

I won't be drinking any coffee today. A day I was dreading is here and I will be headed for some mouth surgery today. So nothing to eat or drink for me this morning. 

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours, according to His riches, in glory in Christ Jesus. 


As we start this week I thought it would be nice if I prayed for all who are reading this now and in the future. I prayed for your week to be peaceful and that God meets you at every turn in your walk. I pray that you are greeted with some smiles and your burdens are light. If healing is needed either physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually I pray that today is the start of the healing process. 

I hope for all of you that your day begins with prayer and you are greeted by fairness, and righteousness this week and I pray it begins today. 

Lastly, I want to thank those who read this blog and I want you to know that you are appreciated. 

Have a great week.

Marty

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Marty,
    Praying for you and the surgery team that all goes well and that your discomfort is little.
    Love you man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today that His peace will fill your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well Marty!

    ReplyDelete