Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Some Fine Day 9/5/2023

 Good Morning, 

My day is beginning to take shape quickly. We are in a bit of a heat wave and as it early as it is , the temperature is already pretty hot. I just sat down with my cup of Door County Creme Coffee and it is time to write. 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts I thing toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 


Have you ever desired to do something that was a goal of yours for a long time? Something nice for yourself? And then you say to yourself some fine day I am going to do that. As the years pile up on me and the Mrs. we need to act on some of those dreams. We made one dream come true a a few years ago by visiting Hawaii. It was a week long trip, but just getting off of the plane and seeing the beauty we dreamed of, was "One Fine Day" 

So we are setting the wheels in motion and next year we will (God willing) set out on another adventure. It will be another fine day when that happens. In order for this to happen there at first has to be a desire and goal to achieve making a dream come true. 

I pity the person who does not have any goals or dreams to pursue. But know this, the clock keeps running and soon the dreams cannot become reality. So share your goals with God and ask Him to set you in motion. Make sure your goals align with God's own principles and set forth on your journey. If aligned with God's blessing, imagine how much more he adds to the journey of your goals?

Go for it!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment