Friday, September 15, 2023

A Friday Thought 9/15/2023

 Good Morning.

I just sat down to a cup of Door County Black And Tan Coffee and it is time to write.

Proverbs 24:3 By wisdom a house is built. Through understanding it is established. 

I have a ten hour road trip ahead of me today. I have been with good friends all week fishing in Minnesota. The lake we are on is shared with Canada.

It has been a very nice getaway. The fishing was good. The scenery was a refreshing and the weather cooperated.

I could not have asked of anything better. 

I just have one thought for today. I ran across the photo of one of my favorite places to have breakfast when I travel South of our home. It is a silly one but gets my point across. 

When I get home I will show the photos from my trip to my wife. I will tell her about the trip and share with her my thoughts on it.

She will tell me about her week and what went on at home while I was gone. She also has had some trips away with friends and family. But both of us always say it is great to be home. Our house is a house. It is the two people within that make it a home. 

So later today I will arrive to our residence. It becomes a home when I see my wife. 

My thought is this. Concentrate on making your residence a home this weekend. 

God bless,

Marty


2 comments: