Thursday, September 14, 2023

Suck It Up Butter Cup. 9/14/2023

 Good Morning,

I had a hot cup of Door County Black And Tan Coffee very early today and it is time to write. 

Proverbs 19:9 Whoever is slack in his work, is a brother to him who destroys. 

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. 

Now and then I just plain old run out of sympathy for some people. I know that sounds terrible but I have a hard time with people who are incessant whiners, authors of procrastination, and unable or refuse to do anything for themselves. 

Now I have all kinds of sympathy for the forlorn who by no choice of their own are suffering from something terrible and need help. I will be the first of many to show up for you. 

But then there are those who whine and complain and play helpless with every breathe they take. They write the book of excuses. One of my favorite expressions and I have it on a shirt is "Suck It Up Buttercup" . I don't hold back on letting those who are abusers, of the time others spend to help them, know just what I think. 

So today if you are abusing the time, effort, and are full of excuses and procrastination, shame on you. Suck it up and get going. You will be better just for sincerely trying than for not having tried at all. 

Have a great day. 

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Marty.
    Hope your time away is good, thanks for prayer. Today I go home with 3 stents, I praise God for an excellent doctor and a caring staff at this hospital.

    ReplyDelete