Monday, September 11, 2023

We Remember 9/11/2023

 Good Morning,

I began my day with a hot cup of Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend  Coffee and prayer. It is time to write. 

22 years ago on 9-11 the United States suffered a terrorist attack in New York. That day many lives were lost and  many are passing away now because of the toxic environment from the attack. Not only did the attack impact the United States, but the impact was felt world wide. Airport practices changed, war preparations were under way. I can easily say that the world was never the same when evil launched the attack. It never will be the same. 

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.


My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones in the attack and to those who are ill now from breathing the violence. 

This day is one where not much that I could write soothes the heart and soul. But I can be silent, pray and remember 9/11 of 22 years ago. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment