Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Fishing And Relaxing 9/12/2023

 

Good Morning,

I drank a hot cup of Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Bllend         Coffee and now it is time to write. 

I am still in Minnesota fishing with some of my friends. I have kept in touch with my wife a little, just enough to know what is going on and to let her know I am ok. 

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made, We will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Any day fishing is always a bonus in life. To be able to be on the water, with friends and all the jocularity that goes on is priceless. I think it is the banter that in many instances makes the day that much better. I have a hunch today, that if the water stays calm I might close my eyes and check my eyelids for cracks. ( I feel a nap coming on.) 

So as for me, I will rejoice in this day for the time given to me to renew friendships and appreciate what God has given us.

Be well,

Marty

1 comment: