Wednesday, July 5, 2023

You Can Dance To Any Tune 7/5/2023

 Good Morning,

The sun is already shining and it is going to be a hot one today. I just poured a large cup of Door County Heroes Blend Coffee and it is time to write. 

Genesis 2;24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one. 

You can dance to any tune as long as you have the right partner. I am not really talking about waltzing away or doing the jitter bug. I am talking about life and how one can dance through even the darkest of days if they have the right partner. I believe that the marriage of two people is like a dance. And despite what life brings to the couple they hang on to each other and make the best of all situations. 



My wife Rene and I have been married for a long time. Like she says "we have been married for 1000 years." And there are days when the music laid out before us is a tough tune to dance to. But knowing your partner very well and having been in a tough spot or two through the years you cling to one another and dance through those days. With the right partner you will always be headed toward God and His guidance because you both know and agree that going to Him is the first step in being able to dance to the tune life just gave you. 

So my friends, I close this thought for the day and say this, I hope you dance. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment