Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday's Prayer For Peace 7/7/2023

 Good Morning,

May your day be blessed and your coffee hot. I just poured a hot cup of Door County Candy Cane Coffee and I am ready to write. 

James 3:8 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. 


Normally I consider Friday to be the end of the week and the start of the weekend. That's just the way I look at it. Typically for me, Friday is there to slide me into some plans for the weekend, some work around the house or an outing, as well as my time to worship our Lord. 

I find myself this Friday with my mind overloaded with prayer requests for the world and for a few folks close to me. So this morning I made extra time in my schedule for prayer. This Friday needs a lot of prayer. As always when I pray I ask God to bless those who read this blog to be blessed. I am asking God to bless each individual reading this to experience physical peace, spiritual peace and emotional peace. 

I am praying against the senseless wars that plague our world and the constant turmoil in the streets at night. 

I am hoping that this small spark of prayer ignites into a larger flame of peace, hope and love. It could start with you. 

Food for thought. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment