Friday, July 21, 2023

Just Say Thank You. 7/21/2023

 Good Morning,

I just poured myself a hot cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee, it is still dark outside and it is time to write. My wife Rene and I worked for many years in health care. She was on the medical side and I was on the engineering side. Many times I would hear the phone ring in the middle of the night or a pager would sound off and I would see Rene get dressed and drive into the hospital for an emergency. 

1  Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 

So today, as I think about all those who are first responders, from the emergency rooms, to the ambulance techs, the police departments, fire departments, and to our military who are there at a moment's notice to provide aid, and comfort in times of distress, I say thank you. My first thought of the morning was to thank God for those who He gave us to take care of us in our times of need. I am asking all of those who read this today to say thank you to a first responder. Maybe take some time out to pray for those who have helped you. Pray for that person who is up on a pole in a storm restoring your electrical service. They all have someone who loves them and worries about their safety. The two words "Thank You" go a long way in saying how much we appreciate their dedication to others.  Exercise your freedom to speak, by saying thank you to a first responder. 

Happy Friday,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment