Tuesday, July 18, 2023

You Are Significant 7/18/2023

 Good Morning, 

Still remembering the theme of Christmas In July. I just poured myself a hot mug of Door County Candy Cane Coffee and now it is time to write. 

The expressions " I need some time to find myself" or "I took off a few months to find myself" have always puzzled me. I heard of some college graduates who needed to roam the world to find themselves. I also had someone tell me that in their 50 years of life they have accomplished nothing significant at all. In a quest for significance some folks will continue on to one more school degree and never be satisfied with the amount of knowledge they have obtained and just one more diploma on the wall elevates them higher in significance.  I will never condemn the quest for knowledge, but there comes a time when you need to put all that knowledge to the test and accomplish something with it. 

I am here to say today that status, wealth, degree upon degree, or  lack of status, wealth, degrees  does not make one less significant than another person. God created each and every one of us. He designed our status, wealth, knowledge, or lack of.  Each one of us is Designer made and that makes us very significant and each of us is here by design. 

Psalm 139:13-14 Oh yes, You formed my innermost parts; You knit me in my together in my mothers womb,. I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. 

So today if the world tells you that you are insignificant and you aren't important, remember Who made you and you are one of a kind. Your search for significance begins and ends with your Creator. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment