Tuesday, July 4, 2023

How You Influence Others. 7/4/2023

 Good Morning,

I just sat down to write with a hot cup of Door County Heroes Blend Coffee at my side. He we go. 


Proverbs 20:17 The righteous who walks in his integrity, blessed are his children after him'

We are on this Earth for a short time and we leave a lasting impact on our families, friends, work acquaintances, and many others. Have you ever wondered what impact you will leave when you are gone? will you be missed or will people soon forget you? Will you be quoted for the good you have said, or will you leave a trail of  glad to see you gone thoughts? 

My dad and my grandfather weren't perfect men, but I would have to say that I would bring them back in a heartbeat if I could. The lessons learned from them are priceless to me. I place great value on the time I spent with both of them. 

Both instilled a love for the outdoors in many ways and each had a different idea as to what that would be. Nothing was forced on me and they let me choose what was right for me. Both men loved to hunt and fish. Neither of them hunted ducks, but given the chance to hunt at all and to desire to do so came from them. I just altered my path and they both accepted that as ok. They taught me to pay my bills and to place work as a priority. So when i do things around the house or go to work I see a lot of them in me. 

What memory of you will be on the hearts and minds of people when you are gone. Start living your legacy today for good. It might help to erase and bad memories you have stored in the hearts of others. 

Have a great day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment