Saturday, July 8, 2023

One Good Reason 7/8/2023

 Good Morning,

I just sat down to write and I have a hot cup of Door County Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee at my side and two Springer Spaniels asleep on my feet. 

I believe that when a person takes time to remember God during their daily grind and when they establish a quiet time with Him there are many reasons to do so. 

The one reason that I find as most important to me, is that when I seek God He responds by drawing nearer to me. truly this is mind boggling that when a person such as I seeks God, in return God moves in a direction toward me. 

James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts you  double minded.  

We are reminded to look into our heart and see if any sin has entered our life and we choose to partake of. Have we been living the life of the double minded person who's walk has wandered to the unrighteous path?

God comes a running when we step toward Him. 

Have a great day. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment