Sunday, July 2, 2023

Freedom To Choose 7/2/2023

 Good Morning, 

I started my day with prayer and a hot cup of Door County Candy Cane Coffee. My wife Rene has started watching Christmas movies on the channels promoting Christmas in July. So to be in tune with her I drink some Christmas Coffees in July. To be honest I do it just to bug her and as a matter of fact it get's under a skin a little bit. I told her I am showing some sensitivity!

As we approach July fourth holiday in America, we will be celebrating our independence and freedom as a nation.  I am taking the time to think about another freedom we have and it is world wide. I chose to follow God July 7th 1981. No one forced me to do so, I chose Jesus as my Lord and Savior and there was no gun to my head. I made a heartfelt and solid decision to do so, God did not force Himself on me. I was able to choose. 

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life so that you and your offspring may live. 

John 4;19 We love because He first loved us.

Revelation 3:20 Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him and he with Me. 

Romans 5:8 but God shows His love for us, in that while we were still sinners Jesus, Christ died for us.

Food for thought. Choose this day whom you shall serve.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment