Thursday, July 6, 2023

Sorry, It Wasn't Meant That Way 7/6/2023

 Good Morning,

I am writing today from my desk with a hot cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee near by and it is time to start. 

Proverbs 16:23-24 Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. 


Yesterday my blog was not very popular with a few folks. ( You Can Dance To Any Tune 7/5/2023) I received feedback and it wasn't good. I reviewed the blog and listened to the complaints that said the words of 7/5 were hurtful and not helpful. My goal in my writing is to provide food for thought, inspiration, hope, correction, and at times some plain old advice. After reviewing the blog statement I am standing behind it and do not see it as mean minded or hurtful. If anyone was hurt or angered by the reading of the blog, please know my heart and it was not meant to be anything but positive. 

Have a great day!

Marty

1 comment:

  1. I went back and read yesterday's blog, I saw nothing hurtful in it, I also know your heart, you may be painfully honest but you won't intentionally hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete