Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sorting Pictures 8/13/15

Good Morning,

Just a little tired today, so the Door County Cherry Crème Coffee tastes even better. I am looking forward to the Wisconsin State Fair today. Cheese and Italian Sausage will be on my menu.

Last night our grandson Dominick and I sorted out photos that I finally had printed. I am not very good at  remembering to print photos. I store them in my phone or on the camera way too long. A few of my hunting adventures are now in print.

Memories with friends and family are important to me. I look back in the picture bank of my mind on days that are going tough and I recall sweet days of the past and who I spent them with.

When I do the trip down memory lane I can't help but think about how I have been blessed in life. It is easy to whine about bad days. But when you weigh out the bad against the good, the good always wins out. Who really takes pictures of bad days? Then I remember Who has blessed my days and it makes me smile.

Psalm 27:4King James Version (KJV)
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

I see the blessings of the Lord on the good days of my life and I also see the lessons He taught me on the rough days.  One day there will be no more lessons to learn and only great days to be had. So we all will press onward!

Love to all,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment