Monday, August 10, 2015

Some Glad Morning 8/10/2015

Good Morning,

I choose this day to be content with life. I have been to the mountain top and can't wait to return. My Door County Red Velvet Mocha Coffee will start this day with warm gusto.

The old hymn, "I'll Fly Away" was a song I heard yesterday and can't get out of my head. I am not sure  that I really want to.  I saw God at work last week through our mission team. In the darkest of neighborhoods, God was there. As much as I love my family, my life, my job and my friends, I look forward to spending eternity with God the Father. This week made me realize just how much I long to be with Him. I am content and happy here, but after what I saw Him do this week, well heaven just seems to be calling and someday I will be there.

2 Corinthians 5:8New King James Version (NKJV)
We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Oh some glad morning!

Have a great one.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment