Thursday, July 30, 2015

Waiting For The Caulk To Dry 7/30/2015

Good Evening,

My coffee this morning was Door County Raspberry Butter Crunch. Then I forgot my thermos filled with that tasty brew. So guess what kind of day it was?

My home internet service should be restored tomorrow. So I should be writing in the mornings once more.

Tonight my grandson and I started to tackle a chore that ended up turning out great but was a little bit of a headache to begin with. I should have started earlier but lost two sets of keys, misplaced my trusty pocket knife and so went the earlier part of the night. This evening just seemed to be an extension of the day.

We were sealing some areas of the house with new weather caulk. My son-in law sent me some super fantastic caulk that turned out great, but until we figured out that this industrial strength stuff was going to stick to anything and quick we almost glued the dog in place three times. What a night!

What started as a fiasco on steroids turned out fine, the caulk job turned out great. The keys were found as well as my pocket knife.  AFTER  WE PRAYED! Prior to the prayer I also burned the bratwursts. ARGH!!!! Lesson learned!

Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Sleep Well and Better Tomorrows.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment