Saturday, July 25, 2015

Teaching The Younger Ones! 7/25/2015

Good Morning,

This morning my cup of Door County Raspberry Butter Crunch Coffee is raised in honor of some young men reaching out and teaching today other men, womwen and kids.

2 Timothy 2:2   
And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

It is always nice to see a well orchestrated team perform a task or duty. This morning our church is sponsoring a Hunters Safety Training in conjunction with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Our church team is headed up by a young man and he is training others to be instructors. He has a passion for hunting, gun safety and kids.

I on the other hand as the elder over the Men's ministry like seeing our church used to provide a service and also reach out to the community. This does both. Even better, I like the fact that I can entrust the lives of others to fully capable men without worry. The biggest part that I play in this whole weekend is to bring the donuts for breakfast. I can then go home and work on a wedding message that is coming up next weekend. All will be well. This is how it supposed to go. Proud of these guys.

Have a great day. I know that I will.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment