Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Good Morning Lord! 7/8/2015

Good Morning,

My day was long yesterday and today might be the same. So I pray for strength and for my Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee to last a little longer than yesterday.

I decided to pen a prayer to God today.

Dear Father In Heaven,

Good morning,

I come before you a humble sinner in need of forgiveness as always. I thank you for my family and friends. I lift up the ones who are physically ill and in need of healing. I want to ask for spiritual healing for those who are struggling with issues of the heart. I thank you for your daily provisions given to me. I pray for world peace and for my enemies. I ask for your wisdom in dealing with those who don't care for me. So much to pray for Dear God and You have heard it all before. But have I told you lately that I love you? Because I do.

Matthew 22:37   
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Enough said for this morning. Have you told God that you love Him? I am sure He would love to hear from you.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment