Monday, July 20, 2015

Thought For Monday 7/20/2015

Good Morning,

I am a little sore and sleep escaped me last night. The old football knee is really acting up and has thrown my whole body out of synch. My coffee is Door County Coconut Crush to wash down the ibuprofen.

As we age, all of the fun of our youth seems to catch up with us in the form of aches and pains. I have prayed about this one and am seeking medical attention. I find this injury somewhat peculiar as it comes right before I launch into a mission trip where my legs are needed. So as I pray and rest my leg one verse comes to mind that I would like to share for others riding in the same boat.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This verse needs to carry us through one day at a time.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment