Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Just Like Little Rascals! 2/1/2023

 Good Morning,

This day began very early and a hot cup of Door County Autumn Spice Coffee will need to wait until later. 

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another.


Photo Credit https://wallpapersafari.com/

Last night I attended the Men's Bible Study at our church and as always it was stimulating to the heart, mind, and soul. The prayer time at the end of the study was exceptional. 

We did something new at the beginning of the study. One of the men devised a game of pretty much nonsense and we all had some good laughs while doing it. I did not know any of these men when they were children, but as I watched these guys enjoying the laughs and some nonsense together, it made me wonder what they were like as boys. For a few minutes the men were just boys having a decent laugh and enjoying the group time together. Just like the little rascals they probably were as boys.

Later our study turned serious and the prayer time was definitely serious.  I couldn't help but wonder if God was laughing with us for awhile. I don't know for sure, but I would think He at least grinned a little. I want to challenge all of you. If you don't belong to a Bible study, join one. Find one that stimulates the brain, restores the heart and soul and still allows for solid fellowship. We left with some knowledge and some questions to research for next week. We also left with a smile!

God bless,

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, I had my Bible study also last night at Bridgepoint. Thanks. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete