Friday, February 24, 2023

Being Strong. Calls Us To Courage 2/24/2023

 Good Morning, 

The morning temperatures led me to the fact that my bed and my heavy blankets felt pretty good. Where the warmth of the blankets left me, my cup of very hot Door County Autumn Spice Coffee took over. 


1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous. be strong.

Today somewhere in the world someone will be stepping out in faith to serve the Lord or answer Him. It could be that they are called to move elsewhere, change jobs, accept a new call within their vocation or church. It could be another day on the mission field. It could be they are working hard to restore a relationship. It could be that God called them to support a cause financially and it is a large sum that is hard to part with. It could be that they were convicted to leave the sin they like to keep. 

I believe in my mind I have a picture of what is manly or macho. God calls us to courage and at times we might not feel all that strong in our faith and at times we feel weak, worn, or afraid. God is always calling us upward to Him and to be the people He created us to be. In the Scripture I shared this morning we see that God knows us very well and He is our greatest cheerleader. We can honor Him by having the fortitude to honor His call to us with our lives, our families, and the tasks given to us. 

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. 

Onward and upward my friends. Have a great day! You are loved.

Marty






No comments:

Post a Comment