Saturday, February 18, 2023

When You Don't Know What To Pray For 2/18/2023

 Good Morning,

I can't write about Door County Coffee becuase I don't have any with me. But if I did, I would be drinking Highlander Grog. 

Romans 8:26-27 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himslef intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. 



There have been times in my life when I just felt like I did not know what to pary for or how to pray at all. The confusion was a downer to my soul. Those dry seasons of prayer really bothered me until I realized that God created me and you and He knows our shortcomings. We worry abouth the right words while God is just concerned about our hearts. 

So I no longer worry about not praying eloquently or perfectly, becuase God does hear my voice, but better yet He knows my heart when I pray. It makes for a soothed soul.

Marty

2 comments:

  1. This is a message many need to hear, thank you Marty

    ReplyDelete