Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Praying For A Garden Plot 2/7/2023

 Good Morning,

The day began early for me and I am blessed to have a few hours of work to perform. I just poured myself a hot cup of Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee. It is time to write. 

And Isaac sowed in the land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. The Lord blessed him

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend and she expressed that she and her husband were looking for a small plot of land so they can plant a vegetable or fruit garden. They are a little older now and downsized from their house to an apartment. Prior to this, they always planted and harvested their vegetables and fruit, within the garden of their back yard. They then would preserve a lot of it and they always shared with others.

What is neat about this couple is that they are praying for some land where there might be a spot they can till and harvest from. They are known for putting everything to prayer and they set an example for prayer that is impressive. My friend is hoping for a plot that they can walk to. 

I joined them in prayer and can't wait to see how God responds to this endeavor. My wife and I  have been recipients of their goodness and sharing. 

If the plot is found, I believe that the garden will produce great things. Why? Because, and I would bet money on it, some prayer will take place in that garden. They also are the type of people who will work hard in that garden. I believe they will eat from the fruit of their labors. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment