Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Opinions Are Like? 2/15/2023

 Good Morning,

Good Morning,

I have a long day ahead of me and I am not sure I am up to the challenge today. I might be lacking some gusto and some sleep. But the work must get done.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only expressing his opinion.

Just recently I have had quite a few people tell me that I should do this, or I should do that, or not do this or not do that. I guess I am guilty of doing the same thing, when an opinion wasn't asked for, I give one anyway. I must admit that it is a character trait of mine that I think I am going to try and lose. I find that some of my opinions get me into trouble and troubles are not welcome on these shoulders. 

I will see how it works. I think an opinion asked for, is more likely to be listened to. This will be hard for me to do, because for some reason it has been wired into my DNA. So my point for the day is this. If asked for, share your opinions and ideas. If you have to fight your way into a conversation or fight your way out, well, keep your opinions to yourselves. 

This is just a way to live a simpler, stress free life. Have a great day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment