Friday, February 10, 2023

A Plan For The Cookies 2/10/2023

 Good Morning,

I just poured a hot mug of Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee and since Friday is here right on time, I will charge into the day with gusto!

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go. And when he is old he will not depart from it. 

Yesterday I had the opportunity and privilege to place our annual order for Girl Scout Cookies. Once again I have a plan for some of those cookies. My wife Rene is fond of the peanut butter sandwich style. So of course I ordered some for her. But when we receive our order we plan on once again only taking two home, but asking asking the girl scout to give a box or two to a veteran. We have a few veterans in the neighborhood and our goal is to honor and thank veterans for their service, while setting an example for the young ladies raising funds for their cause. We hope to see some more girl scouts at the local grocery stores selling more in later days. We will do the same thing there. 

Food for thought on a Friday!!!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment