Monday, February 20, 2023

Time For Me To Fly 2-20-2023

 Good Morning.

Tomorrow I will be drinking some Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. It is time to write. 

Proverbs 24:3-5  By wisdom a home is built and through wisdom it is established. Through knowledge it's rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. 


Later today I will be flying home after a few days of missionary training. Yesterday I said farewell to new friends and some old friends.  Today after a quick 24 hour visit with our daughter and grandson it is homeward bound for me. 

I will once more have to say goodbye to my family. It is always bitter sweet. Leaving them is never easy. But at the same time I miss my wife and look foward to seeing her at the airport. 

My point for today is this. Always make sure to tell them you love them, miss them, and cannot wait to see them again. 

It is important to share your feelings and your heart. It is where you store your real treasures.

God bless.

Marty.



No comments:

Post a Comment