Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Treat Yourself Nicely 2-21-2023

 Good Morning.

I made a promise to myself a few days ago. On my first day back at home from a short trip, that I would be drinking some Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. To my own self be true! That first cup did the trick and I enjoyed every drop.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.

This brings me to my point for the day. Now and then we need to wind down from serving the world and those around us and just treat ourselves good. While visiting our daughter yesterday she asked me what I would like for breakfast. I also had the option of dining out. I smiled with a big grin. She knew I wanted to go to a little diner known as the Waffle House. We don't have a Waffle House where I live. So when I travel South it is a comfort stop for me.  

God loves you and you need to celebrate you now and then and just take you seriously and treat yourself well. It helps to get you charged up for the mission God gives you daily. 

In case no one told you today that you are loved, I love you all. Have a great day.

Marty

.

No comments:

Post a Comment