Friday, February 17, 2023

My Prayer For You Today 2/17/2023

 Good Morning,

I haven't much time to write today as I head for the airport. I often take time to pray for those who read my blog. Some of you I know by name. Others I will have to say that I will probably never meet. But today if you are reading this or if you ever took time to read one of these daily rambles, you were prayed for. 



I found the perfect prayer that expresses my heart today. 

Philippians 1:9-11 And this is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight. 10. So that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ. 11. Filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ- to the glory and praise of God.

I might not have much time to write my blog for a few days , but I will try and do my best to keep up. Watch for some blessings that come your way. If possible let me know how God has blessed you. I pray for blessings  from God to shower you in love.

God bless,

Marty

3 comments:

  1. Marty, God bless you as you embark on this endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  2. God blessed me with a day off work and a beautiful snowy/sunny day. God bless Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Marty as you give words of encouragement

    ReplyDelete