Saturday, November 5, 2022

Turn The World Around The Other Way 11/5/2022

 Good Morning,

My mug was just filled with hot Door County Blueberry Coffee and breakfast is not needed this morning. We had a family gathering last night and I am still fillled with pizza. It is time to write.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. 


I am sure we have all experienced that moment when we do something and it sets the wheels of calamity in motion. The action happened in seconds and the results last a life time. It could just be one word unfittly spoken that changes the course of the day, month, year or a lifetime. I myself have made those mistakes. I immediately wish that I could respin the world, turn it aroumd the other way and back up so I could have a replay of that moment and of course do it differently. Making the world go away by hiding under your bed sheets just isn't feasible or probable. It is still there when you peek out from under the covers. 

The best thing to do when you need a replay or a recovery is to stop long enough to let your mistake sink in. Pray immediately for God to direct your next steps. If your next steps are to seek advice from someone qualified to give you advice, do so. Then stay on the prescribed course. It is natural for us to want things smoothed over in just as rapid of a way as they happened. But sometimes the right course will cause us to wait and that is the hardest thing to do. But a rash decision may have you in hot water. Making a rash decision on the solution just might add fuel to the fire. 

I have a freind or two in this predicament right now and I can sympathise with them on many levels. The advice for today is this. Ask God to help you move ahead in His time and under His directions. One failure does not need to lead to the next one.

Be blessed.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment