Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving, Thank You To You! 11/21/2022

 Good Morning,

This morning my cup of get up and go is a hot mug of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. The house is a little cold this morning as we try to do our part to conserve energy and save some money. I used the hot mug to warm my hands and now it is time to write. 

Philippians 1:3-4 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you..4 always in every prayer of mine, making requests for you with joy. 


I have a whole list of blessings to be thankful for and especially the people in my life. Some of you read my writings and ramblings on a regular basis. I am thankful for everyone who reads this daily blast and for everyone who has ever took the time to read or comment. Even the negative comments I receive make me think a little more and I am grateful for the time someone took to comment positively or negatively.  

I probably will never  meet many of the readers who just scrolled though their browser looking for something and clicked on and read what I had to say. Some day we might meet in heaven and that will be a great introduction or reunion. I still see people are reading "Castor Oil And The Bible". It is the number one blog in my many posts. 

But for now, I want you to know that I do pray for those who read my blog and especially those it impacts and when they let me know that it did. You are loved. I want to especially thank the young lady who inspired me to try this and set up the whole Google account. Nicole you are a true blessing. 

So today walk on with hope in your hearts and know that you were prayed for today. God bless!!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment