Monday, November 14, 2022

I Needed A Break. 11/14/2022

 Good Morning,

A hot cup of Door County German Chocolate Cake Coffee is sitting next to me and I am ready to write.

3John 2 Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.


I try to post a new version of this daily blog every day. Now and then in addition to the new one for the day I will resend a version from several years ago. I guess I am like the television networks so now and then and I will publish a rerun. 

Today is new and comes straight from my heart. Yesterday was one of those rare days that I did not have something to write. I won't say life has been tough but several personal events last week and just the day to day grind left me a little bit overwhelmed. I took some time away from the pen yesterday to enjoy some friend and family time. It was much needed and I enjoyed myself catching up on some rest, fun and relaxation. 

My point for the day is this. Make time to take care of yourself, spiritually, mentally and physically. You are at your best when you are rested, inline with God and when you purge your mind now and then. It is important to give yourself a "mini retreat" more often than you think. 

Here is what I will finish with. You are important to someone. Someone counts on you or many count on you. God desires to hear from you. Taking care of yourself is not selfish it is also an act of love and service to those who need you or want to hear from you. 

Food for thought.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment