Sunday, November 27, 2022

Auburn Lake Great Memories, But The Best Is Yet To Come 11/27/2022

 Good Morning,

Another morning with a great cup of Door County Mocha Mint Coffee and two Springer Spaniels keeping me company. It is time to write.

Yesterday I deer hunted in the Norther Kettle Moraine area of Wisconsin. Back many years ago I did a little more hunting in that area with two of my good friends. We would hunt Auburn Lake for ducks. They would bow hunt for deer while I hunted for rabbits and squirrels. We would regroup and chase grouse with two of our dogs. I tend to go back there on a yearly basis to deer hunt and whether I get a deer or not I am always amazed at the scenery that area allows me to see. 

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God. The skies proclaim the work of His hands. 

The sunrise yesterday morning was slow, yet it was a beautiful show. You can't help but to say that when God made the world He planned out some beautiful scenery for us to see and cherish. I will admit that man has built some beautiful monuments, but as hard as mankind tries they will never out perform God in scenery splendor, majesty, and plain old awesomeness. And very few people will actually ever see all the wonders of the world in their lifetime.  

So if the beauty of the sky, the waterfalls, mountains, rivers, oceans, lakes trees, rock formations, animals, sea creatures, the moon and the stars, are any indication of God's artistic abilities I can only imagine how He has decorated heaven for us to live and worship Him. 

God has many names and I challenge you to look them up. It makes for great reading. One of those names is Creator. I think that one more name also describes Him . He is an Artist for sure. Because on a daily basis He repaints the skies with splendor and beauty. 

Never take for granted the beauty that was created for us to see and enjoy. And don't forget that our awesome God makes new scenery every day. The Artist never sleeps. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment