Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving Day11/24/2022

 Good Morning, 

A hot mug of Door County Autumn Spice Blend Coffee will be right next to me as I drive to meet some guys for a little duck hunting this morning. Never fear, I will make it home in time for Thanksgiving Dinner. Bring on that lasagna!

Today we slow down and many will gather together and celebrate the blessings of life. We will be dining with my wife's side of the family and I am sure it will be very nice. When I went to bed last night the aroma of fresh pumpkin pies in the oven put me to sleep with visions of whip cream hiding my pie.

Today I want to thank God for His love and His plan for our salvation in Jesus Christ. We love and serve a mighty God. The only God who has triumphed over sin and the grave. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Every breath we take, every sunrise we see, every baby that is born are part of the many gifts God bestows upon us. They are all important and precious. But there is no greater gift than Jesus.

Thank you Lord, for loving us enough to send Jesus to die for our sins. Thank you for an eternal home. 

Marty


2 comments: