Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tragedy In Waukesha 11/23/2021

 Good Morning, 

I am here at me desk, drinking a hot cup of Door County Autumn Spice Coffee and contemplating what I should write today.

Last Sunday during a Christmas parade in Waukesha Wisconsin, evil got into an SUV and drove over people at the parade. Evil did not discriminate by age, beliefs, or stature. Young and old alike were mowed down by evil and many were severely injured and at the time of this writing 5 people have passed away. 

Evil chose to maim, kill and destroy, without hesitating. Evil took the breath away from those left behind and a parade might not ever be the same joy as it used to be for some.

Evil chose to tarnish the face of good and dash the Spirit of Christmas. That won't happen. I know the end of the story for evil.

So as I have been doing, since first hearing about this tragedy, I will continue to pray for the victims and their families. I will stay steadfast in my devotional reading and look for ways to assist and help the families of this atrocious tragedy. I will turn to God and draw close to His side and long for the day when there will be no more evil to deal with. 

Matthew 25:41 The shall he say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, who are cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels .

My heart breaks for those who are hurting now, but as for me I will rest knowing that one day, evil will not exist anywhere but in Hell.

Marty




No comments:

Post a Comment